FINANCIAL SAVER GEOMATRYX

My random thoughts,useless and useful informations I gather, my financial thought process, investments, research, general knowledge, frugal consumerism ideas, Best deals - a mixture of all these are in my blog entries

Sunday, January 08, 2006

First balancing act - Fund exchanges

I will be completing an exchange in Vanguard holdings (IRA). From a balanced TARGET fund, I am moving 10k to start a new investment, Vanguard PRIMECAP CORE. With my load and management fee, expence ratio sensitivity -call me frugal, I have a certain fondness to Vangaurd. Even though I am not very happy with the change in minimum investments amounts from Vangaurd, I own few of them; Vanguard 500 index, Total stock market Index, Windsor II, Wellington, STAR fund & Target Fund.
I have completed my 401k Fidelity funds balancing, well its not an overall balancing, just getting ride of some of the 'pigs' from past year, Now Fidelity accound has 50% large caps which includes my favorite Contrafund holding 20%. Midcaps holds 20%, Worldwide 15% Small cap 8% and Bond portion of Balanced fund at 7%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home