FINANCIAL SAVER GEOMATRYX

My random thoughts,useless and useful informations I gather, my financial thought process, investments, research, general knowledge, frugal consumerism ideas, Best deals - a mixture of all these are in my blog entries

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hospital Bills

I wonder why they make the hospital bills are so difficult to understand. From my previous bad experiences with Hospital bills and Insurance, I always make sure I get a detailed itemized bill from them and check for every line item, compare the benefits from my insurance plans and how the claims are being paid. It always has errors, it makes me wonder is it deliberate.

Corruption is every where, that's why some Health insurance companies provide you incentives to review your bills and if you find that you been over charged, they pay you a reward. Check your health plans.