FINANCIAL SAVER GEOMATRYX

My random thoughts,useless and useful informations I gather, my financial thought process, investments, research, general knowledge, frugal consumerism ideas, Best deals - a mixture of all these are in my blog entries

Friday, February 17, 2006

Federal returns received - within 11 days!

Other than the fact that I've overslept and was late to work the day after a snow storm, things were pretty crisp.

On personal financial front, I've received my federal tax return - within 11 days.
This is the first year on my e-filing and I liked it very much. I am planning to buy some index funds partly funded by tax returns. I am thinking about Vanguard indexes on Total international stock index fund and small cap index (NAESX). Funded another 1 yr CD at 5.00% APY. I am in the process of building another CD ladder so that I have emergency cash support if needed, in every 30 days.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/18/2006 8:15 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Thanks for stoppin' by my place. Yours is the first financial blog I've run across & I'll definitely come back!

     
  • At 2/18/2006 7:22 PM, Blogger Angela Richardson said…

    Hi!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog, and I look forward to reading yours as well.

    Enjoy your weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home