FINANCIAL SAVER GEOMATRYX

My random thoughts,useless and useful informations I gather, my financial thought process, investments, research, general knowledge, frugal consumerism ideas, Best deals - a mixture of all these are in my blog entries

Friday, February 10, 2006

Received my state tax return -in 3 days !!

Wow that was quick. I used turbo tax just for the state and filed it on 2/7/06. I filed federal using Turbotax as well. Well I tried to take advantage of free software and free e-file. I have an income higher than free efile limits, however I found out from a friend that I could get it free thru State Farm sites link, if I register with state farm insurance. (You don't need state farms insurance to register). Now I am waiting to see how quick I would get my Federal Tax returns.

By the way my AET investments seems to look impressive. More than 10% gain in few weeks and a stock split declared too !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home