FINANCIAL SAVER GEOMATRYX

My random thoughts,useless and useful informations I gather, my financial thought process, investments, research, general knowledge, frugal consumerism ideas, Best deals - a mixture of all these are in my blog entries

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Net Worth Update March


March net worth shows a significant growth at 6.42%, mainly because I added some of the gold/bullion assets worth of $8500 into the tracking after recent evaluation. I have no real estate and haven't included my car or any other depreciable assets.
Apart from this, my actual net worth increase was at 3.50% with investments having lackluster performances during the last month.
I have fully funded my roth IRA, by adding to Vanguard Retirement 2045 fund, and increased my contribution to 401k in order to fully fund it by Sept/Oct 2006.
I also moved some funds from Amertrade ( sold some of ETF- SPY) to fund Vanguard Total international index Fund in a taxable account. I will continue to increase my exposure to International equity, at least for another quarter or so.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home